Want to craft a candle or create your own beehive?
Honeycombs are needed for each of these purposes. For obtaining honeycombs a player has to harvest the bee nest and that is a risky task as you can get infected by the bee stings.
Let us take a look at How to get honeycomb in Minecraft without getting stung.
Bee nests are generally found in the forests, plain biome, or flowers on the trees. So if you are looking for bee nests, search for these things and you will automatically find the bee nests.
Item for extracting honey:
|Pair of shears||One|
How to get honeycomb in Minecraft?
Follow the steps below to harvest a bees Nest:
- Step 1: Find a bee nest.
- Step 2: You can harvest the bee nest only when it is full of honey and is dripping out of it and that happens when bees enter and exit the nest.
- Step 3: So, if the nest has dripping honey out of it, use the shears to harvest it.
- Step 4: When you harvest the nest with shears three honeycombs will fall out from the nest. Collect them before they disappear.
- Step 5: Just take care when you use the shears as bees will also come out with the honeycombs to attack you.
Finding a bee nest:
Finding a bee nest isn’t a very big task in Minecraft you just need to look out for a plain biome or a forest or a tree with flowers. Once you start searching for these things you will definitely find a bee nest.
Bee nests are found around these areas as the bees need suitable surroundings for the bee nest as these places are all ideal for building a bee nest.
How to make shears in Minecraft?
Shears are a groping tool used for many purposes in Minecraft. Crafting shears isn’t a very difficult task in the game.
Just have a look at the steps to craft shears :
- Step 1: Collect 2 iron ingots and open the crafting menu.
- Step 2: Place the iron ingots at the top and middle line of the crafting table as shown above
- Step 3: When the crafting is completed the resultant block will have shears.
- Step 4: Move the shears in your inventory as shown above and use them to extract honeycomb in Minecraft.
Q1. How do I make a honeycomb in Minecraft?
Ans. To make a honeycomb in Minecraft you need to first find a bee nest and then use shears to get the honeycomb from the bee nest.
Q2. How do you make a honeycomb dispenser in Minecraft?
Ans. To make a honeycomb dispenser in Minecraft you need to make a circuit integrated with Redstone signals.
Q3. How do you get honeycomb in Minecraft without being attacked?
Ans. To avoid getting attacked by bees just place a lit campfire underneath the bee nest so that all the bees fly away from the nest.
Q4. How do you collect honeycomb?
Ans. To collect a honeycomb in the game you have to use a pair of shears to harvest the bee nest and honeycomb blocks will fall out from the nest.
Q5.How do you tame bees in Minecraft?
Ans. For taming a bee in Minecraft you have to use a flower to attract them and they will start following you.
Honeycombs can serve a lot of purposes in the game whether it be crafting candles or making bee hives. You can harvest a honeycomb when you see there is honey dripping out of it . Just take care that the bees will also come out when the honeycombs fall out and they will attack you.