Minecraft is a game that consists of a lot of fighting with the mob, the mob boss and even players. Therefore, the character needs to have all the necessary items required for warfare and protection like a bow, arrows, knife, armor etc.
Now, the question arises why do you need an armor stand in fighting?
Well, Minecraft is a funny game that requires a stand to hold your chest plates, helmets, boots and basically every item that gives an additional level of protection in your inventory.
So, if you don’t know how to make armor stand in Minecraft, then read along.
Items needed to built an armor stand
You will need two items to build a stand which are listed below:
|Smooth stone slab||One|
How to make armor stand in Minecraft?
Now you know all the required items to make a stand. So let’s proceed with the recipe:
- Step 1: Go to the crafting table and open the crafting menu. The crafting menu will look something like the image shown above:
- Step 2: Place the sticks, and smooth stone slabs on the crafting table as shown.
- Step 3: The result of the crafting done is the armor stand that is displayed in yellow in the resultant block.
- Step 4: Take the stand and put it into your inventory and fight the Minecraft warden with ease.
Some beginners have trouble in finding the items for making an armor. So let’s dig into the recipe of making a stick and stone slab.
How to make a stick in Minecraft?
- Step 1: For making a stick we would require wooden planks.
- Step 2: Cut the trees and collect the wood blocks.
- Step 3: Open the crafting menu once you have the wood blocks.
- Step 4: Place the wooden blocks on the crafting table as show in the image above and make wooden planks from them.
- Step 5: Now take the wooden planks in your inventory.
- Step 6: Place the wooden planks on the crafting table and make sticks from them.
- Step 7: Your sticks are ready. Now take the sticks in your inventory and they are ready to use.
How to make a smooth stone slab in Minecraft?
Now you have the sticks, you just need the stone slab. You will have to mine coal and cobblestone first and then place them in the furnace. Here the coal will be used as fuel in the furnace and the cobblestones will be smelted into soft stones.
- Step 1: Open the furnace menu
- Step 2: Place the coal in the bottom block and cobblestone in the upper block as shown
- Step 3: The third block is the resultant block of the smelting and it has a smooth stone that is displayed in red.
- Step 4: Take the smooth stone in your inventory.
- Step 5: Now you have the smooth stone. Place the smooth stones on the crafting table and smooth stone slabs will be made from the stones.
- Step 6: Move the stone slabs displayed in red to your inventory and they are ready to use.
Q1. How to make a Minecraft armor stand?
Ans. A Minecraft stand can be made by placing the wooden sticks and the smooth stone slab in the desired way on the crafting table.
Q2. Will tigers be added in Minecraft?
Ans. Tigers will be added in Minecraft and their spawn point will be set up in the jungle biome.
Q3. Are there monkeys in Minecraft?
Ans. Monkeys are there in Minecraft and they always spawn in the jungle biome and also spawn in the tiagas.
Q4. What villagers sell diamonds in Minecraft?
Ans. Diamonds are found by the blacksmith in the village and if you are raiding a village you should go for the blacksmith’s chest if you are looking for diamonds.
Q5. Can you dress villagers in Minecraft?
Ans. Yes, villagers can be dressed in Minecraft and if you take notice whenever you raid a village villagers are with armor.
The Bottom Line
The stand proves to be a very useful tool in Minecraft and can be used to keep the armor safe and well-managed. It helps us if we have different armor and we want to store them safely we can do so by placing the armor on the stand and keeping it in a secret place so that it remains safe.