A pig is a common Minecraft animal that can be found in the grass biomes.
But why do you need to breed a pig in Minecraft?
Well, pigs are a great source of pork chops in Minecraft. Moreover, you can also ride a pig by putting a saddle on it.
Therefore, in this article, we will cover how to breed pigs in Minecraft.
Items required for breeding pigs
You can use any one of the above mention items for the breeding process.
How to breed pigs in Minecraft?
Breeding pigs in Minecraft is a very easy process and the breeding doesn’t take much time as well.
- Step 1: Let us use a carrot for the breeding process. So, get a carrot.
- Step 2: Find two pigs who are standing close to each other.
- Step 3: Right-click on both the pigs and throw two carrots between them.
- When a heart sign appears on the screen it means they are mating and a small piglet soon be born.
- You will notice that as soon as the heart signs disappear, a piglet will be born as shown above. It usually takes 20 minutes for a piglet to turn into an adult pig.
- You can also breed the pigs again if you have more carrots. However, a 5 minutes cooldown is a must before the pigs can start breeding again.
How to find a carrot in Minecraft?
Finding a carrot in Minecraft is a very easy process and even if you are new to the game it won’t be a hassle for you.
Just follow these steps to find a carrot in the game:
- Step 1: First of all find a village.
- Step 2: When you find a village find the gardens in it.
- Step 3: In the gardens, you will find many carrots planted in rows.
- Step 4: Just break one plant and you will see a small carrot.
- Step 5: Take it into your inventory before it disappears.
You can also plant that carrot and make more carrots from this is how the plantation works in the game.
How to find pigs in Minecraft?
Pigs can be found easily in the game in the jungle biome or the forest biome wherever. The pigs are usually found to be revolving around small ponds or in those areas where there are fewer creepers.
Therefore, find an area with fewer creepers or a small pond and you will definitely locate some pigs.
Q1. What do pigs eat to breed in Minecraft?
Ans. Pigs eat carrots, potatoes, or beetroots to breed Minecraft.
Q2. How to tame a fox in Minecraft?
Ans. To tame a fox in Minecraft you just need to use sweet berries or brew berries and the foxes around when given the berries will be tamed.
Q3. What is the rarest frog in Minecraft?
Ans. The rarest frog in Minecraft is the green version frog and cannot be found easily in the jungle biome too, this might be shocking for you but this is the reality of the game.
Q4. How to breed two frogs in Minecraft?
Ans. Two frogs in Minecraft can be bred by feeding them slimeballs.
Q5. Can you breed polar bears in Minecraft?
Ans. Polar bears can’t be bred in Minecraft.
The breeding of pigs is a very easy task in Minecraft and can be done easily by finding two pigs closer to each other and feeding them carrots or potatoes when they are given the food they breed and the small piglet appears some time approximately after seven minutes in the game.