Reportedly players in Minecraft have been asking for such a light source whose crafting requires minimal resources and is a permanent lighting solution.
You must be thinking if torches are there why would people need candles in Minecraft?
So, if you also want attractive candles around your mansion but don’t know How to make candles in Minecraft? Then just read along and you will know it all.
Items required to make minecraft candles:
How to make candles in Minecraft ?
Now you know all the required items to make a candle. So let’s proceed with the recipe of it:
- Step 1: Open the crafting menu to craft candles.
- Step 2: Place the string and the honeycomb the bottom line of the grid as shown above.
- Step 3: The candle will be shown in the resultant block once the crafting is done.
- Step 4: Simply move your crafted candle to the inventory as shown above and use it anytime.
- Step 5: Repeat the process until you get enough candle to decorate your mansion or house. You can also use different dyes to craft different color minecraft candles
Most Minecraft fans would know where to get the string and the honeycomb in the game. However, if you are new to the game then continue reading.
How to get string in Minecraft?
You can craft a string by using cobwebs in Minecraft. However, crafting a string can only be done in the bedrock and education edition. So let’s look at another way to collect string in Minecraft.
- Step 1: Locate a spider in the game. They are very common and can be easily found in the overworld biome.
- Step 2: Attack and try to kill the spider. They move very quickly so continue to chase them until you kill the spider.
- Step 3: Each attack will turn the spider pink and it will disappear from the game after it’s killed.
- Step 4: A string will appear after the spider is killed. Collect the string and move in to your inventory.
How to get honeycomb in Minecraft ?
Once you spot a bee nest full of bees and honey is dripping out of its holes, use sheers to break the nest. Three honeycombs can be obtained from each nest. So take the honeycombs in your inventory before they disappear.
Q1. Where do you get candles in Minecraft?
Ans. Candles cannot be found directly in Minecraft they need to be crafted by collecting the resources and using the crafting table.
Q2. How do you craft candles in Minecraft?
Ans. Candles in minecraft can be crafted using one string and one honeycomb when you place both of them on crafting table a candle is crafted.
Q3. Do candles in Minecraft last forever?
Ans. Yes, candles in Minecraft can last forever until and unless they are distinguished using splash water by the player.
Q4. Do candles exist in Minecraft?
Ans. Yes, they exist in Minecraft and are very useful for decorating your house or mansion.
Q5. Do candle top mobs from spawning?
Ans. Yes, candle helps us to stop mobs from spawning but they cannot stop monsters from spawning.